The London and Region FASD Conference (LFASDC), strives to be informative, innovative, educational, and inclusive. The theme of this year’s meeting is “Science, Knowledge, and Experience: A Shared Journey”, highlighting the benefits of engaged and meaningful cross-disciplinary partnerships that can facilitate the translation of academic theory into practice, as well as allow personal and community experience to inform effective research and clinical strategies. Scheduled sessions for this year include:
- current, multi-disciplinary findings from basic science, translational, and clinical research
- strategies for evidence-based treatment
- a customizable selection of breakout educational workshops that enhance knowledge exchange, dialogue, and community partnerships
- informational resources from regional agencies who provide support and services
- compelling and informative lived-experience accounts from caregivers and individuals with FASD
NOW ACCREDITED! This event is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by Continuing Professional Development, Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, Western University. You may claim a maximum of 6.0 hours (credits are automatically calculated).
Each participant should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent participating in the educational program.