Health Nexus is excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for the FASD Family & Caregiver Support Group Project 2022-23 funding cycle!
Applications are accepted for subsidies (up to $4,500 per group) from existing and new FASD Support Groups in Ontario to provide a forum for families and caregivers to:
- Support each other and share information about PAE and FASD
- Contribute to knowledge exchange across the province
- Share effective/best practices between communities
- Support parent/caregiver mentorship
- Organize and mobilize local FASD initiatives to improve outcomes for individuals living with FASD
Who can apply?
- People who do not belong to an organization (i.e., volunteer parent)
- Charitable organizations
- Non-profit organizations
Groups must be Ontario-based.