Surrey Place is supporting organizations initiating FASD diagnostic services and clinics.
- Plan and implement diagnostic clinic
- Problem-solve obstacles for existing clinics
- Suggest and select appropriate diagnostic tools
- Assist in setting up a virtual platform for assessment
- Offer time-limited clinic coordination
- Support the development of an effective intake process
- Help to overcome the complex challenges of obtaining clients’ birth history including the history of prenatal alcohol exposure (PAE)
Why choose Surrey Place?
- 50+ Years of Service
- FASD Diagnostic Clinic since 2007
- Trusted mentor of FASD clinics across Canada
- Involved in FASD research
- Multi-disciplinary team
- Accreditation Canada standing
- Launched the first FASD
- Diagnostic Clinics for adults in Ontario
Book a consultation today!
2 Surrey Place, Toronto, ON M5S 2C2
(416) 925-5141 ext. 2343